UPCOMING EVENTS ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 8TH:
- NOBOB will be hosting a Spirit Day Chick-fil-A fundraiser on Monday, October 8, from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. While a flyer is available at this link, flyers do not need to be presented when making your purchase. Just tell the counter person that you are supporting “SPIRIT DAY.” Please feel free to share this information with your friends and family and on social media.
- The next NOBOB meeting will be on Monday, October 8, 2018, at the North Olmsted Branch of the Cuyahoga County Library in the Small Meeting Room on the 1st floor. A copy of the September meeting minutes are attached.
- The Band will be participating in the Columbus Day Parade. Start your marcher off with a good start by stopping at Chick-fil-A for breakfast!!
- We need donations of water for distribution to the Band at the Parade and every Friday football game. It is preferred that we have the 8 oz or 10 oz bottles but all donations are cheerfully accepted. Water can be dropped off at the Storage Locker (in the Performing Arts Center Hall) during evening rehearsals.
- Coupon books will be available for pick-up whenever the Band has evening rehearsal this week until 8:00 p.m. We also have some extra coupon books available. If you missed the opportunity to purchase the books, additional books can be picked up during rehearsals this week.