All NOHS Concert Band and Orchestra Freshmen students need to be sized for their formal wear (i.e., tuxes or dresses).
Any Sophomore, Junior or Senior students who have changed sizes since last Spring, will also need to be sized. For Band members, the rule of thumb should be that if you had to get a larger or smaller Band uniform, you will need to be sized for new formal wear.
Parent Volunteers will be doing the measurements in the Performing Arts Center Hall on the following Wednesdays:
Band members only:
- September 19 and September 26 between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m.
Orchestra members only:
- September 19 and September 26 between 6:00 and 8:00 p.m.
- An order form can be downloaded at this link. Please complete and return it with your student.
- ALL Concert Band and Orchestra tux-wearing students MUST pay a $15.00 cleaning fee.
- Those students who wear dresses do not pay the cleaning fee.
- You purchase your dress and are required to keep it neat, clean and, if necessary, hemmed.
- If you desire, you may pay cleaning fees online at the NOBOB website shopping page. (A small convenience fee applies to online payments.) This is a great option to pay your fees right away. It also avoids avoid having your check and/or form get lost in the bottom of your student’s backpack!