As we wind down this school year, we still need your help in so very many ways.
The Marching Band will be participating in the Memorial Day Parade on Monday, May 28. In preparation for the move to the new school, we need to clean out the uniform storage locker on Tuesday, May 29. We will have a water booth at the North Olmsted Boom on Sunday, July 1. And, as usual, we are looking for donations of water.
Below are a variety of sign-ups for these events.
Please note that you do not need to sign-up to donate water. The sign-up below is informational. Also, Lisa Sebek recently found that Target has a great price on water (Nestle, 28 pack is available at 3 for $8). You can just drop water donations off at any of the following times:
- Monday, May 28, between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m., before the parade,
- Tuesday, May 29, from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m., during the Locker Clean-Out, and
- Tuesday, June 5, from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m., during the new marcher mandatory meeting.
Signup Genius Links
- Memorial Day Parade: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040d45aca72ea64-memorial
- Locker Clean-Out/Uniform & Tuxes: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040d45aca72ea64-help1
- North Olmsted Boom: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040d45aca72ea64-help2
- Water donations: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080845afa72da3fb6-donations
Thanks so much for your continued support!