On Thursday, May 4, North Olmsted High School and the District’s Music Program will host the All City Orchestra Concert.
NOBOB will be providing a snack for the Intermediate and Middle School students who will be arriving in the early afternoon (approximately 130 students) and dinner for all (approximately 195 students).
We need some help in the afternoon with the snacks and more help to serve dinner get all those kids fed and ready to perform and the cafeteria cleaned up prior to the concert beginning at 6:30. We also need parents to bring cookies or other desserts (two dozen).
If interested in helping, please click on the following link: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/9040D45ACA72EA64-allcity. If the link doesn’t work, please copy and paste in your browser and you will be directed to the Sign-Up Genius site.
Non-Orchestra students can volunteer to help serve either the snack, the dinner or both. Everyone is, of course, welcome to stay for the concert.
Just so you know what timeline we are working on, the schedule for the day is below:
- 1:30 – 3:00 PM – Intermediate/middle school students arrive at NOHS and attend rehearsal.
- 3:00 – 3:15 PM – SNACK (courtyard) (cafeteria quietly if inclement weather)
- 3:15 – 5:30 PM – Combined Rehearsals
- 5:30 PM – Students report to cafeteria for dinner.
- 5:30 – 6:00 PM – Dinner in Cafeteria. (Provided by NOBOB)
- 6:00 – 6:30 PM – All Students prepare for concert.
- 6:30 PM – Concert begins (approx. length – 1 hour)