One year membership in North Olmsted Band and Orchestra Boosters (NOBOB).
The North Olmsted Band & Orchestra Booster Organization encourages the instrumental music students and faculty of the North Olmsted City Schools by promoting student welfare, supporting student musical performance, providing financial assistance and scholarships, and motivating student musicians to achieve their fullest potential.
We encourage all parents of music students, as well as all friends of the music department, to consider joining this worthwhile organization. In addition to providing necessary financial support to our students, NOBOB boasts a strong history of volunteerism. NOBOB members give of their time and talents to help with many aspects of the music department, including:
- Serving as chaperones
- Mending and managing our uniforms
- Coordinating fundraising efforts
- Serving refreshments to our students
- Operating the football concession stand
- Planning our recognition banquets
- Offering scholarships to graduating seniors